The MY DAMAI I was built in Tanjung Bira, South Sulawesi, by Pak Hadji Baso, the most prestigious builder in the area. The collaboration of traditional skills and experience with the years of experience in the Indonesian liveaboard diving industry has created a remarkable vessel.
The MY DAMAI I has been designed to offer a personal service that only a vessel of this size and that is dedicated to small groups can provide.
With an overall length of over 40 meters (130 feet) and a beam of over 8 meters (26 feet) the vessel has 6 staterooms with a choice of single cabins, twin, doubles or two spacious master cabins.
Specifically designed for divers the vessel offers a large dive station with individual rinse tanks and a camera room with separated camera work stations with
6 cabins, ranging from 18sq. meters for the single cabin to +40sq. meters for the master cabin, all equiped with either queen or king sized beds, ensuite toiletts and showers, integrated 110v and 220v charging station for each customer.
The vessel is the first in Indonesia to offer a divemaster/guide to customer ratio of 4 to 1 ensuring the best service underwater as well as onboard.
The vessel has been designed with three large deck areas for relaxing either in the sun or shade.
Our guests can enjoy the all inclusive service onbaord where even spa therapy is included in the price of a cruise.
At a massive 40 sq metres this room can have a king sized bed (240x200) or two large single beds (120x200). There are 2 writing desks, 2 wardrobes, 2 bed side tables and four reading lights. This room has panoramic ocean views and ensuite, and seperate, shower and toilet, it is also fully air-conditioned.
- Master cabin
At 16 sq metres this room is configured with a double bed (160 x 200cm), a desk and a wardrobe. There are two reading lights and a bed side table, the room is fully air-conditioned and has en-suite facilities.
- Twin Cabin
15 Sq meters, can be configured with a king double (220cm x 200cm) or twin beds. A desk, in-room sink unit and ensuite combined toilet and shower. Fully air conditioned and located oon the upper deck with direct access to the sun decks.
- Single Cabin
- Keel - Iron wood 30 cm x 32 cm (Double)
- Hull Plank - 1 meter from Keel - Iron wood - thickness = 8 cm
- 1 meter Up - Iron wood - thickness = 6 cm
- Frame - Kayu Biti and Nyamplung - 15 cm x 20 cm
- Bolting - Under water area - Monel (Aprox.6000 pcs}
- Above water area - Galvanized (Aprox. 5000 pcs)
- Cross beam - Main and below cabin Deck - Iron wood 15 cm x 20 cm
- Super structure - Iron wood 7 cm x 8 cm
- Bolting - SS 306 5/18 x 21/2 (Aprox.1200 pcs)
- Deck Plank - First Layer - Marine Multiplex 120 mm
- Intermediate layer - Petroleum Asphalt Roofing Felts
- Top Layer - Teak wood 4 cm
- Screwed with Galvanized Self Tapping screw (10x21/2)
- Superstructure - Post - Nyamplung wood 10 cm x 15 cm
- Biti wood 10 cm x 15 cm
- Cross beam - Iron wood 7 cm x 8 cm
- Iron wood 8 cm x 12 cm
- Wall - Multiplex (120 mm)
- Yumen Board insulation sound and fire proof
- Teak wood (200 mm)
- Main Engine Mitsubishi 10M20-OA - 520 Hp serial No.1020-011435
- Gear Box - Twin Disc type: MGH 56 BLX-1
- Auxiliary Engine
- Mitsubishi M4D33P Generator 40 Kva serial
- Mitsubishi M4D30-OA Generator 25 Kva
- Mitsubishi M4D33P Generator 40 Kva
- Compressor 1 unit Dive Compressor Poseidon PE200
- 1 unit Dive Compressor C.A.T.230
- 1 unit Nitrox type Coltri
- Fuel Filters - Primary filter - Racor
- Secondary filter - Racor
- Pumps 2 unit Sea water pumps for toilet flush
- 2 unit Fresh water pumps
- 3 unit GS pumps
- 1 unit submersible pump for bilge
- 1 unit fuel transfer pump.
- Fuel tanks - 4 units @ 5000 ltrs capacity
- Fresh water tank - 1 unit @ 10.000 ltr capacity
- Fuel daily tank - 1 unit @ 1.000 ltr capacity
- Gray tank - 1 unit @ 600 ltr capacity
- Black tank - 1 unit @ 600 ltr capacity
- Echo sounder & GPS plotter - GP 1650F
- Radar FURUNO (36NM) - F1832
- Standard Compass - Toyo Keiki
- HV Radio - Furuno M 710
- VHF Radio -2 units - Furuno M 304
- Electronic Chart - Maxi (ver 10.02)
- Life Raft (Capacity 20 persons) - 3 unit
- Life Jacket - 35 unit
- Throwing line Apparatus - 1 set
- Pyrotechnics - 2 set
- EPIRB - 1 unit
- Life Ring - 8 unit
- MOB beacon. - 2 unit
Fire Fighting Equipments
- Fire man out Fit with breathing apparatus. - 1 unit
- CO2 portable (6Kg) - 6 unit
- CO2 portable (4Kg) - 2 unit
- Foam portable (9Kg) - 4 unit
- Bompet (foam automatic applicator) - 7 unit
- Fix Hydrant with hose and nozzle - 2 unit
Call us today on +31 858 771 583